I have to admit it and say Mike hated this one. I loved it and Caleb practically ate his weight in it. I will definitely be having this for my lunch at work some this week. As far as I am concerned (and Caleb) this one is a keeper.
Cheesy Beef and Green Beans
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cans (14-ounces) green beans, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
In a large skillet, cook the beef, and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink and onions are tender. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce, green beans, garlic powder and chili powder. Cook until heated thoroughly.
Add 2 cups cheddar cheese and stir until cheese melts. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and serve. Serves 8.