I am excited about this new year. I have many projects in my head that I want to accomplish. Do you have projects that you seem to always be working on? I want to expand my blog in some way. I want to knit more. I want to put more excitement in my life as well. Not sure how to do that but I want to.
Lately all I can think about is how I would love to live on a farm with chickens, a cow and some space to garden. Financially I don’t see how I can make that happen but it is a nice dream.
What are your goals for the new year? Here are mine.
- Maintain my weight loss and remain healthy by controlling my glucose levels.
- Organize my home and declutter even more. I believe that I need to purge through more of my craft items and be honest about projects that I will NEVER do.
- I would like to write a cookbook for low carb/Diabetes.
- I want to knit more.
- There are several home repair projects that both my husband and I agree on that need to be done this year. That includes a new roof and new siding. We have already bought the new windows. We just need to get them installed. I am so glad that my husband is a contractor and knows how to do this all himself. It saves us so much money.
- I want to spend more time with my children.
- I want to be more supportive of my husband’s career. We are already working on a blog that shows the many homes that he has built and remodeled.
I think these are possible goals. What are your new goals for the new year?