I have been recognized with a Stylish Blogger Award from a wonderful blog, Swimtaxi234. This is a new blog for me but I love it. She spoils her dogs as much I do. I could be best friends with this woman. You should never trust anyone that doesn’t like pets. Words to live by. 🙂
For winning the award, I was asked to complete two tasks. We need to share 7 things about us that you might not know and then recognize 7 other blogs that we think are stylish.
Here are our 7 things you might not have known about us:
- I am Pentecostal. Yep, I am a Holy Roller. LOL
- I was terrified of dogs until a few years ago. I will have to hang my head in shame if my daughter tells you one of her favorite “Oh Mom!” stories from her childhood. LOL
- When I was a child I refused to eat for several days. It turns out that I thought that if I ate until my body filled up I would die. LOL
- I am the youngest of 6 siblings.
- I would love to marry my husband all over again.
- I want my daughter to have a baby. What? You all knew that? hahaha
- I love having projects to do and some people believe that I border on OCD. haha
Now I want to suggest 7 blogs that I believe deserve the Stylish Blogger Award.
- Heart of a Country Home
- Chickens in the Road
- Rural Revolution
- The Maaaa of Pricilla
- Life on a Southern Farm
- Lucy’s Blog: Walking The Low Way Barefoot
- The Big Red Barn