This has been a wonderful hectic day. We cleaned out the laundry room, bought a new freezer and cleaned and organized like crazy people. It was wonderful.
I also made blueberry muffins for my breakfast this week before work. They sure do smell great. I made a double batch of these and froze half for next week. 🙂
This week for dinner we will have the following:
- Monday- Left overs from Sunday
- Tuesday- Sausage from a local farm
- Wednesday- Baby Back Ribs
- Thursday- left overs from Wednesday
- Friday- Pot Roast
- Saturday- out to dinner with friends. 🙂
For vegetables this week we will have the following.
- red peppers
- green beans