This recipe is now one of my top ten. It turned out to be very Italian and light. Mike loved it too even though he seldom eats anything Italian. I know that you will enjoy it.
Lemon Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 large onion sliced into rings
- 1 large green pepper, cut into slices
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Parmesan and Romano cheeses for topping before serving (optional)
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet until hot. Brown pork chops on both sides. Drain excess fat and discard. Transfer pork chops to crock-pot layering onion and green pepper between the pork chops and on top.
Mix next 4 ingredients together and pour over pork chops. Cook on low for 6.5 hours. Remove from crockpot and top with Parmesan and Romano Cheese if desired.
Nutritional Information: Calories- 549.2, Carbohydrates: 8.5 (Fiber- 1.3 grams, Sugars- 1.1 grams)
Net Carbs- 6.1 carbs