It is so hard to believe this year is almost over. I have had a very busy year and have learned so much through all of the ups and downs. I am setting new goals for myself for 2012 and I plan on taking all of you with me. 🙂
This week for breakfast I will be having a new recipe but I am not sure exactly what that will be. I will be searching for ideas this morning. I will let you know on Facebook when I figure it out.
If you have been following me on Facebook you know that I fell yesterday. I sure do feel old this morning. Every joint in my body aches. I had big plans for today of cleaning and cooking and not sure what will get done by the end of the day.
I am currently eating a new appetizer while I type this. It has sausage in it so I decided to have it for breakfast. I need more appetizer recipes for the cookbook so I will might be having those for breakfast this week. HMMM??? That is a possibility.
This week for dinner we will have the following:
- Chimichangas left over from Saturday. These were really good and even passed the 3 year-old-Caleb test. He almost ate an entire one by himself.
- Beer Roasted Turkey- new recipe. I am looking forward to this.
- left over Beer Roasted Turkey
- Casserole using Turkey- I don’t have a name for it yet. It will be new as well.
- Left overs of the Casserole
- Steaks on the grill
For vegetables we will have the following:
- brussel sprouts- 2 new recipes for these
- Asparagus- new recipe for this as well
What are you having low carb this week?