This week will be a wonderful week. I am claiming it now. I am putting all negativity behind me and starting anew. I refuse to allow other’s unhappiness to steal mine. That said lets discuss menu.
I am making blueberry muffins for my breakfast for the next 2 weeks. I love that these freeze so well so I can cook once and freeze half. 🙂
For lunch I am making Salisbury Steak with Onion Gravy and a new broccoli recipe. Yay!!
Our dinners will consist of the following:
- Pizza– Mike requested this
- left over Pizza
- Chicken Parisiene- I didn’t have time to make last week. New recipe.
- Left over Chicken Parisiene
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chops– Mike requested this.
- Left over Spice Rubbed Pork Chops
- Blackened Chicken– Mine will be on a salad
For vegetables I will have the following:
- green beans