Last week was wonderful and very relaxing. I worked out at least 2 1/2 hours each day. I walked, hiked, geocached, and did 2 different workout videos. I can really feel a difference in my clothing and energy level and I got a bit of a tan while enjoying nature. 🙂
Last week I did not make the new ham recipe. Mike came in from work and suggested we go out to our son’s home to visit and I simply threw the ham in a pan and fried it quickly so we could leave. We had the best time. Any time that I spend with my family is wonderful. We rode on their new 4 wheeler and that was an experience. I had never rode one before and I am hooked. I can’t wait to get on the farm and get one of my own.
This week I will be working 3 days so I hope to keep up my schedule of working out as often as possible. I will be having Raspberry Muffins using the Blueberry Muffin recipe for breakfast and a low carb yogurt.
For dinner we will have the following:
- Cauliflower Sausage Casserole- new recipe- making today.
- left over Cauliflower Sausage Casserole
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Tenders- new recipe to come
- left over Grilled BBQ Chicken Tenders
- Mustard Herb Grilled Burgers
- Left over Mustard Herb Grilled Burgers
- Leftovers of what ever we have
For our vegetables this week we will have the following: