I made this in my slow cooker today while I was at work and I loved it. I think I will chop cauliflower into small pieces and serve it over that for tomorrow to make it even better. This was very simple to make. I chopped the veggies last night and put in a bowl in the fridge. I also mixed the sauce and put it in the fridge last night too. It took all of 2 minutes this morning to dump it all in and get out the door.
Pepper Beef Goulash
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 2 -2 1/2 pound chuck roast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Place vegetables in bottom of slow cooker. Place chuck roast on top of vegetables. Mix remaining items and spread over top of roast. Place lid on cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Shred meat and mix well with liquid and vegetables. Serves 6.