I made this today and it was very good. I have been counting calories and trying to eat very healthy as well as counting carbs. It takes a bit of planning but it is paying off. I have been running in the evenings and also doing the Jillian Michael’s Shred. For this month I am now down 8 pounds. Yay!!!
This recipe is very healthy, utilized some items from my garden and is low calorie and low carb. 🙂
For those using Map My Fitness to track their calorie intake I have added it here.
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
Combine soup, vinegar, yogurt, garlic, splenda, celery salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large and mix well. Add soup mixture and toss well to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Serves 6.
Nutritional Information: Calories- 103.3, Fat- 3.6, Carbs- 11.9 (fiber- 2.5, sugars- 2.3), Protein- 7.3
Net carbs- 9.4