I have been planning my meals ahead of time and trying to keep my calorie intake to between 1300 and 1400 a day on days that I run and my carbs under 50. I made Cranberry Pecan Muffins to enjoy for breakfast this week. I froze one dozen muffins for next week too.
I have made chicken salad to have for lunch and of course I can’t go a day without my low carb yogurt from Krogers.
For dinner I am making Diet Pepsi Pot Roast in my slow cooker. I have also added that recipe to Map My Fitness. My meals for tomorrow will break down like this. The carb count noted below are net carbs after I removed the fiber from the equation.
- 2 Cranberry Pecan Muffins– 418 calories, 10.6 carbs
- Chicken Salad– 160.3 calories, 2 carbs
- Heiner’s 35 wheat bread- 70 calories, 11 carbs
- Low carb Black Forest Cake Yogurt- 60 calories, 4 carbs
- Dr Pepper Pot Roast– 506.3 calories, .04 carbs
- Green beans- 40 calories, 4 carbs
- Strawberries- 49 calories, 9 carbs
Total calories for the day- 1303.3
Total net carbs for the day- 40.64