I thought that I would give you another example of a meal plan for a day. I was able to keep it to 37.5 net carbs and I had very full meals. I broke it down like this.
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 2 pieces of Heiner’s 35 wheat bread- toasted with butter/splenda/cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- McDonalds Bacon Ranch Salad with grilled chicken
- Salad that I made at home that I added grilled chicken to.
- Parmesan Ranch Dressing
- Time for honesty here. I had 5 of the cookies from yesterday. :::sigh::: They are even better the second day. I will let you know about day 3. hahaha
Snack after Zumba-
- 2 deviled egg halves
This broke down this way.
- 1373 calories
- 57 grams of carbs minus the fiber of 19.5 comes to 37.5 Net Carbs
- 90.5 grams of protein
I burned 542 calories doing Zumba so according to Map My Fitness I could still eat additional calories but I won’t since I want to lose 5 more pounds. The best part is that my glucose level stayed down all day. 🙂