My sister Donna came over today to help me cook and we created this dish together. If you are one of those people who need exact measurements to make a dish, this recipe will drive you crazy. We just kind of threw it together basing it on how we liked our potato salad. This recipe tasted just like potato salad to both of us. I hope that you like it.
- 2 head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- water to cover in pot
- Chicken Base– about 1/3 cup. I used 3 heaping spoonfuls
Add all to pot and boil until cauliflower is soft to a fork. Drain well and put into a very large bowl.
- mayonnaise- to coat
- 5 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- sweet relish- Try to get sugar-free when possible. We used an entire small jar from Aldi
- mustard- this is to taste. I think we used about 3 Tablespoons
- celery salt- we were quite generous with this.
- black pepper- to taste
- 1 stalk celery- finely chopped
- Onion- chopped- This is optional. I do not care for raw onion in anything. Donna added this to her portion of the recipe as well as some leftover chopped green pepper that we had left over from another recipe that we made earlier.
Mix this into the cauliflower. This is very good both warm and cold.